redeemer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kraghlx

Mar 15, 2000
Visit site
I remember playing on a server that had either a map that was all redeemers or was it a mod? I'll have to go home and check my UT cache.

It would be fun to have all redeemers in Sand Dunes. It's a HUGE field of play, outside obviously...no buildings just dunes to obscure your line of vision. If you find a redeemer mod, let us know and host a server: DONSHOT'S ALL REDEEMERS ALL DUNES ALL THE TIME !! or maybe for BathroomSPEC some large open space would be cool.

bullet2.gif

[MUTTS]Kraghlx

RitualSuicide

mortiferous pageantry
Jan 5, 2000
CA, US
www.ritualsuicide.com
Get "weapon arena" (3rd party mutator). With it you can create arenas with only the weapon of your choice, including those that don't work or aren't included with UT.

Sorry, but I can't seem to find a link. Hopefully someone else here knows where to find it.

bullet2.gif

|PUF|SoloDancer

Ritual Suicide

Kraghlx

Mar 15, 2000
Visit site
Please...oh, please RitualSuicide make it so...I would love to have a Chainsaw Arena server up.

Sometimes nothing beats the "hands on" approach for a true emotional release!!!

"Damn the score...gimme the gore!!!!"

bullet2.gif

[MUTTS]Kraghlx

RitualSuicide

mortiferous pageantry
Jan 5, 2000
CA, US
www.ritualsuicide.com
It's fun as a diversion (like graffiti or weapon juggling), but low grav melee only combat can get pretty slow sometimes and turn the game into a big chatroom (not that that's a bad thing).

I've got some clan matches to take care of today, but after that's over, I'll put up a "chainsaw ballet" server for some kicks. I'll post the info here.

bullet2.gif

|PUF|SoloDancer

Ritual Suicide