PCZone UK - *new* UT2007 details + images

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
FireCrack said:
CTF-v

is better than

vCTF

lol everyone is just going to continue to piss all over the names that epic comes up with until they are blue in the face aren't they? :p

FireCrack

May 25, 2004
My point was probably lost due to the fact that i was disparingly vauge. What i meant was that CTF maps with vehicels would probably be CTF-v or somthing as opposed to their own gametype.

In other words, I was agreeing with Sir Brizz

AntiMatter

[Ci]
Mar 17, 2004
I think that weapon looks more like an updated A.V.R.I.L.

Edit: Actually now that i look at it more, it does look more like a lg type gun. The front section especially. :)

Last edited:

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
I think it might be the Grappling hook (since thats what they are talking about as well in that box)

Looks wicked awesome

[EDIT] Thnx Sel

Last edited by a moderator:

jasposfagot

My opinion is My opinion, Yours is Yours
May 22, 2005
My first impression when I seen it, was that it looks like some sought of a bike

|BEWARE|Sebbie

Oct 7, 2004
Lauren said:
Thanks for the scans dude its awsome i think i gonna buy the dutch magazine of it

U think the dutch version will have the same article? (I'm also dutch and really pissed I cant buy a uk Pczone at the local store :( )

Anyways, those scans look awsome. I really hope that weapon is the AVRIL and no the sniper rifle, IMO it wouldnt work as a sniper rifle.

What really shocked me was the manta, it looks big and slow, and not small and manouverable like the 2k4 manta. I guess epic agreed that the 2k4 manta was a bit overpowered :]

Can't wait ;)

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Cheers for all that Sel.
Can't get my hands on UK PC magazines easely here.

Lauren