Download and tryout CTF-OutZide(BETA-FINAL) so I can release the finished product!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
Well here she is folks. It is DONE I think, but as always I'd like to make sure. I appreciate you guys testing this out for me.

Let me know of any problems or suggestions.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Did a quick test and found no obvious bugs.

Frankly I don't like the map too much. I find the layout a bit boring. Lighting and architecture are decent, but not top-class. I'd give it a 5/10.

One thing that I love is the placing of the redeemer; that's excellent! :)

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Well it looks OK, a few invisible walls but no major bugs. Tried it with bots bit i want to play it online, with the right players it should rock:).
Yes i liked the Redeemer placing, 2 TLs to the boots then jump. Is there an Amp in there? i couldn't find one.

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
replies

Wow cleaner, your the 1st to say the layout was bad. I know it's not really "that" great but It's my first map so heh.

As for the quad there isn't one.

MORE INPUT!

Also I forgot to delete an elevator brush in the back of the red base (DOH).

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
came a long way since you first showed me it, i think the skybox needs a large improvement, you can tell it is a box when looking up at the stars, add some clouds or something or just make it unlit for the stars, also you need a lavazone or something like someone mentioned b/c it looks wayyyyyyyy overscaled down there :D