mod request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[FBI]PoPoV

May 22, 2004
hi all
I need a mod that is little special for ut99
i have a mod here that makes all player on server make a screenshot from an admin command (adminSS), players will have a bmp file on their system folder like if they clic on F9
what I need is that screenshot goes to server, maybe in Jpg so that transfert will be 70ko instead of the 2megs of bmp file
that will permit me to see what the player exactly has on his screen
maybe a line added that if the player don't allow the screenshot he is kicks from server too
Dunno if that is possible but that would be great for us to handle the servers in good ways
thanks

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Im gonna have to say this is most definitely not possible :(
Though imagine how much fun it would be to lag everyone to death forcing them to take screens, convert them, and upload them... ever half second! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

[FBI]PoPoV

May 22, 2004
ya but if it's at end of game when the result panel comes on screen, it can lag them little
but on other side i will have the screen of them and see if their are clean or use any cheat or radar
and a 800x600 jpeg in low resolution is 70ko and is fast sent with any connection

Eyegore

=================
Sep 4, 2001
Hanover
I have an idea for a cheat mutator:

It will check every tick to see if a client is running an aimbot or radar or some kind of wireframe rendering thingy and if the server detects such untasteful activity, it will force the clients monitor to shoot lightning bolts into the eyes of the lamer that is cheating.

And the really cool thing about it is that the cheater will be blinded for life and we'll never have to worry about him playing ever again let alone cheating!!

Then we report him to Epic and have them press charges and take them to criminal court where good prosecuting attorneys (not Marcia Clark) can send them to the state pen for 20-life!!

I'm still working out the details, but this'll only be able to run on UT2004 because of the EULA included, we can do bodily damage to cheaters without having to worry about legal repercussions.

What'cha think?:)

[FBI]PoPoV

May 22, 2004
ya hehe
but now they have external cheats that works from windows and at this time not detectable with any anti cheat prog as far as I know
that's why my idea can stop it sneakely

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
haha... I remember back in the old Doom/Marathon days, when games didn't have crosshairs, the greatest cheat of all was taping a crosshair in the middle of your monitor... thats undetectabl;e even to screenshots! :p

[FBI]PoPoV

May 22, 2004
ya but time gone and now they run cheat from outside games and can win a map without playing the game, just switch things on and look what happends :(