Does anybody play Deus Ex multiplayer?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
What are you talking about? Deus Ex has no multi player? And dammit you beat me to the first post in this forum. *sticks tongue out*

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
Yes it does, it's a patch.

I played it a bit on at a LAN party and totally owned everyone else, so yeah, I'd say it's fun :)

Has some extra rules and mechanics that make it a bit more than your average deathmatch.

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
There's a bug in the "always run" setting. Sometimes you have to toggle it to the opposite setting of what it is on to make it work properly. IE, you're playing the game with "always run" on and you walk slowly everywhere. Go into settings and change "always run" to off; that should fix it, until next time, when you need to change it back.

HTH

WiLD2

W4NG
I've played Deus Ex multi-player and it was pretty cool. I didn't have a problem with "always walking" because I guess the latest patch fixed that, that's the one I've used. It just sucks that they have taken out bot-support and you can only play against humans, even if you set up your own multi-player game offline :( (I mean, you can't play against bots offline)