Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Not anymore

You used too believe that? You sad naive little man. :shake: I am an uber geek, I don't where a pocket protector as I am not quite at 'nerd' level but hey I am happy that. Given the option I would stick with my JNCO's and Vans. Either that or Hawaiian flowerty shirts and cargo shorts. But some things in life have a dress code.

Last edited:

YouAreTheOrigin

I married jane.
Jan 26, 2011
[GU]elmur_fud;2494135 said:
So I didn't have a tie to go perfectly with my new shirt, so what. Are you some fashion critc? It's not like any1 expects me to look GQ.

No sir, Im no fashion critic, last I checked you need **** loads of cash to put yourself in place as one.

Honestly, I was just trolling.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
[GU]elmur_fud;2494012 said:
Fashion is not my stong suit.

I eventually went with this tie as I was dead set on wearing my new tailered shirt and I like black on black.

h54.jpg

Like a young Pete Postlethwaite

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
BBA why wasn't Jim Cosby pictured? Was his photo too offensive? Did he have a face only a mother could love?

I don't remember that guy. I am guessing he didn't come to school on picture day. That photo brings back so many memories. Everyone that worked at that school was ****ing rad. Some how everyone was cool with each other. No clicks etc. Everyone was taught to except everyone for who they are. Then my parents got divorced that following summer and then a year and a half later i was forced to move to a school district that was all about clicks.:(

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I don't remember that guy. I am guessing he didn't come to school on picture day. That photo brings back so many memories. Everyone that worked at that school was ****ing rad. Some how everyone was cool with each other. No clicks etc. Everyone was taught to except everyone for who they are. Then my parents got divorced that following summer and then a year and a half later i was forced to move to a school district that was all about clicks.:(

Clicks in 3rd grade.

wat