lazy matrix : trails doesn't work

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bombing-Squirrel

Jul 10, 2003
Visit site
ok here is another problem.

i have trails but i can't play any arena games (for example: enforcer arena). does anyone know how this could work or is it just impossible?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
They might be incompatible with each other. Nothing can be done about that, sorry. You'll have to do without one.

Xzibit

Feb 1, 2000
Visit site
Actually, the LazyMatrix has its own set of weapons, which allows the Insant Hit Weapons (such as Enforcer, Shock Rifle, Sniper) to fire projectiles instead. So, if you want to play like an Enforcer Arena, you should get the Arena Match (created by Wormbo), and use both mutators (Arena Match and LazyMatrix). That might work.

For the person that doesn't see trails... probably it's something related to your computer, I don't know. Try changing the rendering device, or your video card (hehehe)... Or... open your eyes :D

Bombing-Squirrel

Jul 10, 2003
Visit site
ok my arena problem is solved now.
i just downloaded "lazy matrix 2 7/9" (instead of "l m 2.5") which includes enforcer arena and projectile-weapons-arena and that's exactly what i wanted :) :)

but thanks for answers anyway

Pxtl

Lord of the Files
Jan 30, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Important in mods like this: when it says "you got the Lazy Matrix Enforcer" its because it doesn't use the standard enforcer - the enforcer in LM is a custom one, just like all its hitscan weapons. Rule of thumb is that any mods that change weapon behaviour beyond simple stat-tweaks (like damage, etc) are probably creating a new weapon. If you want to make custom weaponmixes of them, you must find its spawnname and use WORM or Arena Match.