Forum for discussing the Liandri Archive?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AWW SNACK

Feb 13, 2009
I've been wanting to discuss some ideas I have for the Liandri Archive, but I can't seem to find a forum for discussing them. Is there anyplace I can discuss my ideas for the Liandri Archives?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Put them here for now :) If a Liandri Archive forum would have lots of activity we would open one.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
There are talk pages on LA if there's really need for discussion. And if it's about being unable to write on LA, then there's always #beyondunreal on EnterTheGame, so there's rarely ever going to be a need to post on BUF. Just compare the UnrealWiki forum, it's been a ghost town for a long time already with a total of 8 (eight!) threads since the last Great BUF Crash. Only one of them (the one about the conversion to MediaWiki) actually achieved a significant number of replies.

Neon_Knight

Mar 2, 2009
Argentina
Can I bump? :p

I've been doing a lot of work to the wiki, cleaning up the pages, collecting as much info as I could, and such. But it's obvious that I can't do that alone. :p

Since I'm not a native english speaker, and I'm not that good of an UT player, there're many sections where I can't do much, for example, in the map pages, the description and tips sections. Who can help me with that?

Neon_Knight

Mar 2, 2009
Argentina
I was wondering... should I open a page for ONS-Icarus? It was a map which was slated to be included into retail UT2004, yet it couldn't be included, but was released later as free content. IICR it was promoted as the first custom map ever for UT2004, or something like that.

If "yes", should I tag it with "Cut content"?