RoninUnrealFX - Canada's # 1 International Unreal/UT Clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Another update from the Wraith Commander / CEO

RoninUnrealFX continues to evolve -- there are a lot of changes being introduced "under the hood" - the clan's internal rules have been fully rewritten and are now way easier to follow.

My humble self has been promoted to CEO by our noble Founder, RoninMastaFX. This further led to forming a Triumvirate, a governing body more suitable to managing a rapidly developing international clan with growing needs. I applied in order to take some of the management duties off RoninMastaFX & Raian The Fallen and after the positive verdict on my management skills and recent actions, I've received the position. Thank you, my fellow RUFX Brethren -- I will not fail your trust.

More updates coming during the next two weeks -- also, our Members as well as our devoted Friends would do wise to mark September 1, 2011 in their calendars. The changes that are being introduced will result in a climax on this very day and I am certain you'll be utmost pleased you've witnessed that.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
I must admit, I find it difficult to understand what phil means.

As for you, Protos, you are not welcome here with lines like that. Change your attitude or I'll report you to the forum staff.

Protos

Jan 23, 2008
rofl
Understand that people are making fun of you.
Make sure to give us reports whenever someone in your clan goes to the bathroom as well Wraith Commander / CEO......

Last edited:

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
And, there are several incarnations of it...

Now should we report which bathroom map we are visiting? Serious question.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
An update from the Wraith Commander / CEO

Our clan-exclusive add-ons for UT are appearing like mushrooms after the rain! Over the last months, 2 new skins appeared, followed by 4 new voice packs. When joining our UT server, you'll hear the voice of Reaper from UT3, Victor Delacroix, the archvillain of Chaos Legion and Albert Wesker, the notorious T-Virus-addicted sociopath of the Resident Evil fame!

The server's content has been upgraded in other ways as well. Our not-so-super-extensive, but very coherent map roster features the entriety of FOT, CTC and UTR map packs as well as several favorites selected by the members of our clan -- and to top it off, we have some of our own creations for you to kill or die on -- such as the aforementioned notorious Bathroom series by RoninMastaFX.

There's more updates brewing under the hood, I'll be reporting these as soon as they pop up and I have the memory required to remember about posting them here.

True, the September 1, 2011 deadline for our changes to be finalized has been missed -- but that had to happen since unfortunate circumstances slowed us down considerably; the day that these changes are presented to the community has not been erased from the incoming future. It has only been postponed.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
CLAN EVENT INCOMING

Today, in exactly 4 hours and 30 minutes from the moment I posted this, a Clan Event is scheduled, that means: 22:00 GMT+1.

Notable highlights:

* beta testing of a new, yet to be titled, map by myth.
* alpha testing of BasicBathroomSE by RoninMastaFX & Master_Unreal
* sneak peek of a new clan-exclusive character, Albert Wesker from Resident Evil 5 (currently voice pack only). Next week's clan event will feature both Albert and Half-Life 2's G-Man in both model and voice form!

Everyone is welcome to join in!

See you guys online.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
CLAN EVENT NOTICE

Another clan event is scheduled in 3 hours time from now, or to be more precise: 22:00 GMT+1. Everyone is welcome!

EDIT:

CLAN EVENT CANCELLED. VarkOS server is offline, reasons unknown. Apologies.

Last edited:

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
An update & Clan Event notice

In two hours time from the moment this is posted, a clan event will take place. Everyone is very welcome!

Please note that server IP was changed due to technical reasons behind VarkOS being offline the last time around. Now, the server is active and will remain active for the clan event!

See you guys online.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
An update & Clan Event notice

A clan event is in progress to celebrate the Clan entering Generation Five. Everyone is very welcome!

Please note that server IP was changed due to technical reasons behind VarkOS being offline the last time around. Now, the server is active and will remain active for the clan event!

New server IP: 99.249.108.18:1500

See you guys online.

Status
Not open for further replies.