An idea for how the bots would use the Moscowboy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
From what i know, bots do not use the moscomboy, because they would suicide the second they saw an enemy. I think i have an idea that i think wouldn't be too hard to implement codewise in next version of CLN. (Get yer coders ready! :p)

Firstly, bots quits the MB automaticlly when activating the Kamikaze attack. Secondly, they'd rather attack vehicles rather than infantry, unless the infantry is carrying a clone jar. If the MB driver attacks an enemy player without a Clone jar, they exit the vehicle the second they use the attack. If the driver attacks an enemy with a Clone jar, they try to ride as long as possible. (Trying to jump off right before impact) to get to the jar faster.

Tell me at least what you think of it. I'd love to try defending myself from a crazy bot with a MoscowBoy. :)

EDIT: Maybe add custom driving animations for the one using the MB. It is only one model to edit after all. ;)

EDIT2:

No answers? Does my idea stink that bad? o_O

Last edited: