Citytex.utx

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
In a least 5 maps I downloaded (probably more), there is a texture pack included called Citytex.utx!

okay stop now, can't map makers give diffrent names to their texture pack... cause those 5 aren't certainly similar! one is 720k, the other 1.2M and so on.

Of course I can't have all of them installed at the same time!
so, does this mean that some textures might be missing is some maps. Or that some may not be the right ones?

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
The problems is that authors arent incoporating the textures they use from CityTex into thier maps, so youre forced to DL the entire pack, even if they only use 1 texture. If you are seeing different versions of CityTex, especially if the version is smaller do not use it, as it will overwrite the one in your textures dir and some maps will look like crap of be unplayable. i know that T. Ahlen has a new citytex with AS-UrbanAssault but I dont know if its bigger, I chose not to overwite mine. If you want we have the original pack from way back when on the RealMaps site in the mapping->textures section..its in BonesUnofficalINFTexturePackage. And as an aside to authors, do not overwrite existing packs! Make your own with the map name...
CC

------------------
RealMaps Site Coordinator
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/