Clan index sites?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
LOL

I post an innocent question and this is what I get?

And my brother STALLONE is over here doing what he does best, "acting" like an instigator. Next he will be challenging me. :D

STALLONE

Mar 29, 2000
vld.clanpages.com
Cornhole made a remark of me going back to some kiddie forums to talk about the back street boys (which was pretty funny) but look at his last reply it sounds like back street boy lyrics i think he and TWD should start a group called the back door boys.

keep running from a fight and you will be known as a coward but you will live to run again coward, maybe they should be called the Golata boys.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
You got a problem with me you come to me don't put it this little sissy act you have here

Also don't make stupid excuses to pick a figh I didn't say anything that you could use to get mad at me with

All I have said to banin is that it is a problem that exists but that it doesn't happen to everyone and I am trying to get to the bottom of it.

STALLONE
Experienced

March 200 and only 38 posts this tells me that you are in fact somebody else. People don't just come out and start fights they have reasons you have no motive you just appeared out of nowhere which says that you are in fact someone else or someone I know from long ago so the question is: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?