Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Well there hasn't really been a conclusion to the larger story, just the Gus story.

So you know, this will be the cadence.

Going to be cool.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Color me wrong, just don't see it having the drive now, the milk man cometh :p

It most certainly has drive. The show has been building to Hank finding out since the beginning. And we haven't even begun to see the consequences of Walt's actions. Remember, this show is about the transformation of a regular guy into scarface. And considering Walt just broke free of working under a boss, I have a feeling that he'll be in full Heisenberg mode next season, taking orders from no one.

These writers are absolutely brilliant. I have full faith that they will not screw us over.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
GusMask-Package-2.jpg

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Very cool, but I'm glad that BB uses a title card rather than a full title sequence. Sure they're cool to see the first couple of times, but seeing the same sequence week after week is redundant and unnecessary.

Also, best reply to a comment EVER:

penis van lesbian
Stupid question - why "Breaking Bad"?

fighting polish
BECAUSE IT IS THE SHOW THAT KNOCKS

FLAWLESS VICTORY. :tup:

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Heres a season 5 teaser trailer.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfjSozr_6DQ&list=FLzaS1WLSYu8gz1NnA0GgZaQ&index=5&feature=plpp_video[/M]

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
We still haven't seen the corpses of

Gale and Gus

so some kind of meth cook-off is surely in the works!

:p

Last edited: