Borderlands 2 Trailer Dual Wields Your Brain

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The latest (first?) trailer of Borderlands 2 gives you no gameplay but lots of dual wielding and shooting and killing. All things we like to see.

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
OK, after they promote their next game already Gearbox should finally greenlight media releases (and the multiplayer beta) for Duke Nukem 3D Reloaded, IMHO.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
The switch over to the grass at the end makes me believe it won't all just be desert this time around. One can only hope.

cosmix

XoXo
May 20, 2006
Germany
nightstalkers-noscale275n.jpg

bl2_merckey_1920x1080-q7ki.jpg

snowattack-noscalel7bp.jpg

warloaderbandits-nosca673f.jpg

cosmix

XoXo
May 20, 2006
Germany
[NBK]Rattman;2531084 said:
Nice screenshots...where are those from?
Somewhere from the web (Gamescom).

Some shaky cam. B2 looks good for me!
[M]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrNQk9lHCG0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrNQk9lHCG0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[/M]

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Awesome so it will have varied environments. That is always a plus

Not sure I like the whole "throw your gun away so you can get more ammo" mechanic, would make it kinda OP. Doesn't seem to be a skill since the dude was doing it every few seconds.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Awesome so it will have varied environments. That is always a plus

Not sure I like the whole "throw your gun away so you can get more ammo" mechanic, would make it kinda OP. Doesn't seem to be a skill since the dude was doing it every few seconds.
It's a function of the Tediore class of weapons. People will probably not use them that much simply because they are weaker green weapons just like in BL1.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I hope the missions or mission system is improved as most of the side missions were either annoying or just downright boring to go after.
What'd be nice is if you could pick multiple missions in the same area and color code their markers
Your primary mission would be the standard color, but if Missions A, C and F on the way or nearby, you could tick them with yellow, red, blue to show up on the minimap/compass