The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
LOL, that is ****ing brilliant. Even with the Mighty Mice we have at work, I still have problems with it registering right clicks as left and vice versa.. Absolute pain. Haven't used Apple's newest mouse, but frankly, reviews don't make it out to be much better.

Apple can't make mice for ****. Maybe it has something to do with them putting design above everything.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'll be honest.

I've seen funnier pictures.

83861265v1_225x225_Front.jpg

R34P3R

BUF Lurker
Oct 31, 2008
I would bring my Sidewinder X5 to class when we were using Macs in class. Just to be functional. Also, pressing one of the side buttons would cause the Mac to crash. Great fun.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Jacks doesn't laugh because he has a single-button Mac mouse. :p
the only Apple product I own is the iPod :p
but nice try.
There you have it, the obligatory c-c-c-c-ombo breaker who doesn't agree with the mass.
yeah, that was pretty much the point.
people complain when there's too many comments between pictures...
and I didn't even find the picture all that funny.

and yes, I've played Portal.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I'll be honest.

I've seen funnier pictures.
On a more interesting note:

Portal is free on steam until May 24th.

Well, technically speaking, there are some strings attached. Fortunately, they're entirely decorative. We just like the way they look, swaying in the gentle breeze created by a million people simultanously fainting from shock at the news that Portal is free. Now you have no reason not to try Portal.
"I have a reason," some of you are probably typing into an angry email. "You see, sir, I own a Mac."
Well guess what: For the first time ever, Portal is also available for the Mac.