Need Advice on Installing Patches (please)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Retro|PuF

Skilled
Sep 2, 2000
Northwest Indiana, US
www.geocities.com
I've got two quick questions, and any advice/answers would be very appreciated:

1) After I install UT (Full), do I need to download and install any patches BEFORE I install the latest patch (4.28)? Do I need to install the Bonus Pack first, or is Patch 4.28 comprehensive?

2) I'm running MS Windows Me (Millennium). Are there any known issues conflicting with UT?

Thanks - see ya!

Retro|PuF

¦:¬)

doomed to 20 fps
Sep 2, 2000
Visit site
all you need is the 428 patch i personaly would install the patch befor the bonus pack not sure about the win me

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
A) You can install the latest patch directly without any previous versions.

B) The Bonus Pack requires at least version 420. So you should first patch 428 and then install the bonus pack.

c) Most people experience a more or less serious decrease in framerate with win2k compared to win98, but besides that ... No.