Take this as your last chance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
The U2XMP master server went up mysteriously last night and is currently up! For all of those who never got to play it and for those who are waiting for a more stable version of UTXMP, give it a swing. This might be your last chance.

Links to all needed files can be found right here:

http://u2xmp.beyondunreal.com/download.php

With that said, Im off to MuppetZone... later today, yea. :)

EDIT: I've noticed that some who already have XMP installed still gets master server failed, do this: Unclick all the filter options and then click them again and hit F5 to refresh the browser!

Last edited by a moderator:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I tried that last night. Still gave me the master server down message, and didn't add NoBull to the list. Is it down again?

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
A reinstallation should work if the filtertrick doesn't, or try to delete all ini files except MyUser.ini and then start the game. It will automatically generate new ones with fixed values. The Master server is STILL up damnit :).