newbie needs som guidance on best setings for Infiltration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eggman5151

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
Hi All.

been playing the game for about a week and really like it.

have some questions:

what are the best settings for Infiltration games? I mean are you running with powerups or what?

Are there any really good additional mutators to run with Inf? Someone mentioned a night vision mutator, but i can't find it.

I am running a server and will probably make it a public infiltration server (i am also very new to running a UT server). Are there any special considerations for this? I mean Inf specific as I understand some of the basics around bandwidth etc.

Any and all help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

eggman5151

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
The only important thing for me is that I play with only one life in team-DM. I don't really like powerups.

I don't know of any good mutator. But if I were you I wouldn't have any other mutator on my PC when I was the server. It makes the other players download it and this costs expensive time.

Have fun /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif