Vanishing Dropped Mags

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Vagely related to the disappearing M67's, i have a problem when dropping mags... :(

Usually happens with IMT weapons (including the new ones), where sometimes when i drop ammo, it doesn't appear on the ground or anywhere! yet it dissappears from the loadout list, and its always full mags only, when it gets to incomplete mags those start to appear.

When these full mags disappear when i drop them it isn't like they just drop a bit under the floor due to a bad offset or whatever, its like they don't spawn at all because they won't even appear in the QMenu under Equipment with a pickup option.

This happens about half the time i drop ammo, usually when i drop ammo, without it screwing up, i drop the mag with the least ammount of ammo in it, and it works it way up to the full mags.

I use a binded key when dropping ammo instead of the QMenu as it is quicker, i have no idea if it happens at all when using the QMenu

If there is a fix or something could you guys let me know how to fix this, i hate losing ammo. :mad: