I need some help (obviously!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Alright. I had just installed infiltration & I checked to see if it showed up in the mod menu (& it did). So I started configuring, blah blah blah & I open the practice session menu & I don't see an infiltration game option. Everything else shows up, the skins, the mod config menu & the server browser, but not the actual game type!!! Anyone know what's wrong? BTW, yes, I did put everything in the right place, I triple checked!

------------------
....................Just when you thought it was safe to go down into the basement, Robo-Junkie smacks you down with his rocket launcher....................

Oitucrem

Mar 10, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
1: Do you have patch 413 installed?

2: Did you choose the infiltration category instead of the UT category in the menu bar above the gametype selection menu bar?

If so, there is something whacko.

------------------
047 079 105 116 117 099 114 101 109

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
So that's where it was hiding!!! Thanx for the info, I might have looked there on my own in about 2 weeks (heh), but I didn't know the infiltration was located in the category menu. Anyhoo, thanx again for the info!

------------------
....................Just when you thought it was safe to go down into the basement, Robo-Junkie smacks you down with his rocket launcher....................