Arkon Weapons 3 - looking for Beta Testers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Donator

Jun 26, 2003
Vienna
Visit site
MSU Phase Two is drawing close, and after a few nights of rigorous playtesting and bugfixing Arkon Weapons v03 finally feels ready to be submitted... again. Three new weapons (Arkon Missile Launcher, LaserBomb and Fusion-GatlingGun), eleven in total, new pickups and tons of visual improvements as well as some overdue AI fixes make it a worthy addition to your private armory. Compiled and zipped the file weights at about 6.5 MB, I'm now looking for people willing to dedicate some of their spare time beta testing it and I'm also looking forward to some feedback on the overall impression. Should you volunteer, drop me a line at philipp.donat@chello.at and I'll eMail you the file (honestly, not because I'm paranoid, but because I just don't have a private place to upload it to)

some more screenshots here:
http://forums.unrealplayground.com/showthread.php?t=16941

Attachments

• ArkonWeapons3-Shot00.jpg
    ArkonWeapons3-Shot00.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 52