Class bug - UTXMP ranger

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i hate doing a multipost, but i just got through playing utxmp and i found a few major bugs with the ranger.

1: the ranger's sniper rifle requires FOV checks on safegame to be disabled ( due to the fov being changed manually in the sniper rifle ).
2: the ranger's speed is slow... and i mean it... when i move around it has hickups in it, and misterious hitches.
3: the sniper rifle is nerfed... i shot somone and it did no damage.
4: with the zoom and lowest graphics settings the zoom causes interesting graphics problems. ( see pics from garden)

UT2k4 Version: 3339
utxmp version: PB1a
mutators: none.
map: kaminari.

Graphics settings: See attached pic.

edit:

#3: it did damage, but it was not a lot... it seems like it is nerfed a little bit, when compared to teh 7710 version... so i'd say it is more like the 6947 ( original u2xmp release, not patch )

edit:

just fixed the graphics bug shown in the pics...

the fix is to find the line for...

Use16bitTextures=False

and change that to...

Use16bitTextures=True

Attachments

• Garden_GFX_ER1.jpg
    Garden_GFX_ER1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Garden_GFX_ER2.jpg
    Garden_GFX_ER2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Garden_GFX_ER3.jpg
    Garden_GFX_ER3.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Display_Settings.jpg
    Display_Settings.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
can't... geforce 4 mx440 pci... it don't like working right... i need an upgrade... lol.

and anyways, the same card gives me no issues in u2xmp.

Status
Not open for further replies.