The right thing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I'll set the ball rolling.

wGm1M.jpg

And if that doesn't keep you occupied, some musical entertainment.

[m]http://youtu.be/0yd5isGcUBY[/m]

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
In most cases that's the right call, Firefly, but in this instance we knew what was happening from Post 1. Enough foreplay, I think.

64nlT.jpg

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
It is basically fucking a torso. Lift her up and carry her anywhere you want. Or just straddle her on your dick and carry her around like an ornament.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
half way there :)
(I'm so going to hell for that one)

Amazing huh Firefly? You know... that people can go to hell even if they don't believe in it. Life is funny like that! Death isn't.

That is an awesome looking cat. Amazing eyes.

Somewhere in the bible Jesus said to obey the law of lands. I recall too that at some point a few lawyers tried to trick Jesus in regards to the law asking him if people should pay taxes or give their money to the church. I can't recall the discussion or its subject totally other than to know Jesus replied saying "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's"

I understood that as Jesuas again saying to obey the law of the land. Can anybody find anything where Jesus says not to obey the law of the land? I was just wondering.

I drink during the football season. Preseason starts next week! I can't wait to reply to stuff I find on this forum when I'm plastered. Should be fun! Funny! Funny like going to Hell even if you don't believe in it funny! LOL!

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Amazing huh Firefly? You know... that people can go to hell even if they don't believe in it. Life is funny like that! Death isn't.

That is an awesome looking cat. Amazing eyes.

Somewhere in the bible Jesus said to obey the law of lands. I recall too that at some point a few lawyers tried to trick Jesus in regards to the law asking him if people should pay taxes or give their money to the church. I can't recall the discussion or its subject totally other than to know Jesus replied saying "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's"

I understood that as Jesuas again saying to obey the law of the land. Can anybody find anything where Jesus says not to obey the law of the land? I was just wondering.

I drink during the football season. Preseason starts next week! I can't wait to reply to stuff I find on this forum when I'm plastered. Should be fun! Funny! Funny like going to Hell even if you don't believe in it funny! LOL!

Never mind. I have no derailment which could approach this.