Bio-Hazard's server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Alright...I see many players are trying to join the server. It is using 224 upak...if you use the 227f upak, the unofficial one made by .:..:, you should remove it and the files it needs or if you use upak console or some subclass one, then that too....

227g, the latest version has already new upak, fully compatible even with 224 version and having decals and also the 224 effects back etc.

Also if you are using nephthys as client, it is incompatible with mcoop2 native mod....I planned to make update to the mod with permission of winged unicorn...but never got around to it.

If you use nephthys 1.4 up, it will crash you when you join (just as when you join 227 server using nephthys client), but you will be able to join....just a bunch of warnings there.

I tried joining Bio's server with 227, various versions and it worked, but without .:..:'s upak, he didn't know about the 224 one so he didn't make it compatible back then afaik....

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
There was an update to the server recently, monsterspawn was enabled by dzmapm (asgard's one crashed on few maps) and I wroite small mutator to spawn naligod at start for every players.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
If you have an error because of some leftover files like: can't find unrealshare.logo you might want to download this.
NaPali224pak.zip
The error will cease (it is because of the leftover ugold stuff mostly), it is the 224 upak.u in the archive.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Bio has stopped running the server, beacsue almost nobody played in, too bad, because we tweaked a lot of things lately and also he often tested my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.