New Weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
It would be cool if Epic made new Unreal weapons instead of just modifying the old ones.

And for people who don't wan't new stuff and for all the old weapons back they could make it an option.

Like they could have new new weapons like a gun that shoots super high presure water that can drill through metal.

Or even have some gun that shoots like some spikey shard that carried an electrical charge.

Or something realy Unreal, an element gun.

The creators seam to have lost creativity. What do you think, some new weapons or just the old ones.

->Sachiel<-

Jul 24, 2005
I think there is room for 4 weapons, an LG of some sort, a Flame Thrower of some sort, the Ripper and some sort of weapon that goes through physical obstacles like walls (something like the railgun from red faction etc.). Everything else has been done in this game.

Last edited:

Vault

May 29, 2005
a water gun? uh........yeah thats oringinal.......could you have thought of a shock rifle? epic is plenty creative......theyve had at least one new weapon each game btw

the flamethrower from CHaosUT2 would be nice....adn the red faction rail gun...(replacing the LTG)

kafros

F1 manta tryouts
Jan 21, 2005
Under Articstronghold's bridge
briachiae said:
How about a giant wooden penis you can hit people in the head with? and the alt fire impales them. is that queer?

Ancient Greeks have created lots of giant stone penis(ises? ii? zzz?) and while everyone believes they represent fertility I trully believe they were used the way briachiae says.

I like briachiae's idea and I further propose to replace the standard shield pack with chainmail bikinis/boxer shorts (depending on character selection)

->Sachiel<-

Jul 24, 2005
Oh god, malcolm in speedo............death.........uhhhhhhhh..........nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......noooooooooo you won't ruin my game like that. And the female characters would be WAY too distracting to actually shoot at.

Vault

May 29, 2005
they are just game characters sachiel....dont get your knickers in a twist

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Kills people with the heating element of an eletric kettle maybe!
Launches lightbulbs randomly at people:D

Seriously though, i reckon K.N.I.F.E means some energy fire gun like in half life
or a Gun that controls the four elements

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
What's whrong with the weapons.

We get used to use the same weapons again, and again. That after all, what you find out, is that the problem are the maps that you play over and over again that bores you. Unless that you kinda like to own on demo servers in rankin all the time.

Halo is the kind of game that the weapon selection is wider, but they are extremely un-balanced.
What i mean is, that i rather like to get 9 weapons than 25 random ones.

Don't take me whrong, it can be fun sometimes but if you play halo 2 online, you will notice the "omglet'sallgoonthatweapon" like. (i.e sniper/rockets in BG)

Last edited:

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
How bout a lamethrower :D

Serouisly though, the levitian needs a more interesting Super weapon
I'd also like to be able to stand up in the passenger seat of the hellbender and fire the standard player weapons from the Roof.

Also the machine gun on the goliath should be replaced with a rapid fire laser cannon similar to the ones on the HK in Terminator !

hk_battl.jpg