DM-Gothic2k3, DOM-Cinder 2 & CTF-Oblivion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yournan

Yournan
Jan 21, 2004
UK
Hello all,

The above maps have been submitted to insite and been reviewed. I am currently making a ut classic map pack, containing a few ut re-makes, the above maps will be included.

I was wondering if any of the reviews (Homeslice & Thunderstrike) or any one else could offer some comments on how i can improve these, i have made changes to them already with DM-Gothic2k3 using meshes from DM-Aristocracy.

DM-Gothic2k3 Review

DOM-Cinder 2 Review

CTF-Oblivion

Cheers

MsM

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I think you need to read the reviews and comments again not only here but at other review sites and make a list of possible changes, then if you're not sure or need clarification ask each reviewer/commenter about their comments. What other maps will be in this pack?

Yournan

Yournan
Jan 21, 2004
UK
SkaarjMaster said:
I think you need to read the reviews and comments again not only here but at other review sites and make a list of possible changes, then if you're not sure or need clarification ask each reviewer/commenter about their comments. What other maps will be in this pack?

I had a good read of the reviews posted by the reviewers,

All i could personally think about was making the looks better on DM-Gothic2k3, and thats what i have done. Homeslices review really only said it was a good map with a few scale issues, which have been fixed in the correct areas.

As for DOM-Cinder 2, Thunderstrike said it was confusing, but the original DOM-Cinder would make a crap DOM map, with its layout.

As for CTF-Oblivion Thunderstrike said it had no Z axis, thats something i couldn't really change as it was based upon the original.

I have been checking out other sites, and all maps have or been throughly tested again.

The maps that will be in the pack are:- DM-Gothic2k3, DM-Arcane Temple2k3, DM1on1Oblivion, DM-Shrapnel][2k3, CTF-Oblivion & DOM-Cinder 2. All preivous versions of the mpas have ever been totally rebuild or tweaked in numerous ways to make them a decent map collection.

MsM