Need Anti-Religion, Establishment Stuff

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RiotChild

Apr 17, 2001
clansma.cjb.net
It would also be bloody immature.
Like Mad_Dog said, the irony is that your acting like a hypocrite.

I think its kinda odd that you bitched about people telling you your beliefs were wrong, and now you are going to go and mock someone else's beliefs.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Originally posted by peachz
Seeing as I already admitted I was wrong, I think there need be no more pointing out how much of a mistake it was...

:rolleyes:

That's the way the forum works. Beat it until it's dead.

Just put up with it is all I can say. Eventually they'll forget (unless your in my shoes, when they don't usually forget ;) )

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Originally posted by peachz
Seeing as I already admitted I was wrong, I think there need be no more pointing out how much of a mistake it was...

:rolleyes:

SHUT UP PEACH!!! You are an ignoramous for even suggesting the idea in the first place.... I will not forgive you or acknowledge your apology because I ED VEDDER AM PERFECT AND NEVER MAKE MISTAKES. :rolleyes:

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Thanx Thrash, I stole it from Neil Young's Forthcoming album by the same name. It seems to sum up how im feeling right now.... ill probably change it again in a day or two :p