newspro and the like...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Coolcatfish

One hell of a cool fish
What is the best news poster to use. I've been told newspro is best but the intructions are very complicated. All i want is something simple and easy. Oh and PU has to support it.
If newspro is the best could smeone please give me a guide on how to get it working coz I don't really follow the intructions in the newspro readme.

Thanks in advance.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
PU does support it.

ModelFarm
Fusion
UTM

All the above use Newspro.

Its not complicated to understand.. just follow the instructions file.

Oh, and why does PU have to support it?

Coolcatfish

One hell of a cool fish
Ok thanks for the info.

I can get quite far with installing newspro its just that somewhere along the line I just lose where i am.

I thought that PU had to support it in order for me to use it, don't judge me this is all new to me.

I have made websites before but this sort of stuff was always done by other people.