Elder Scrolls: Skyrim [DARGONS EDITION]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Combat in Morrowind and Oblivion was rather bland. Combat in Skyrim looks far better, dialogue looks better... and to be honest, I always stored stuff in whatever home I had in Oblivion. Menus may have the same basic functionality as they have always had, but at least they appear easier to navigate and figure out. Never carried more than I needed, but a spell-deletion system was desperately needed in both Morrowind and Oblivion. Since the spells here are a limited number... somewhere around 90, it should be less cumbersome. Also: I always dropped anything I wasn't going to use or sell. No point in carrying tons and tons of crap. Always ended up selling tons and tons and tons of potions.

I'd only carry three weapons: Longsword, Shortsword, and a Bow.

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Nobody has finished Oblivion.

Morrowind destroyed UT and UT2k4 for me. I got so sucked in to sandbox gaming that I stopped playing all those hours of DM and CTF.

I hope Morrowind will install over W7 because I still want to play it sometimes. Oblivion I installed pretty much the moment I got this new rig.

Last edited:

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
PC specs!

Minimum PC Specs:
Operating System: Win XP/7/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
CPU: Dual Core 2GB
Memory: 2GB RAM
Video Card: DirectX9c video card w/ 512MB RAM

Recommended PC Specs:
Operating System: Win XP/7
CPU: Quad-Core Intel/AMD CPU
Memory: 4GB RAM, 6GB Hard Drive Space
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
Video Card: DirectX9 video card with 1GB memory. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher

Apparently recommended specs will get you to High settings, while Ultra is as of yet unknown.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Well it's only six days to release now:

11/11/11 (How cute).

It's one game I won't be buying on Steam. I'm going to wait until I can get it in a box, on a disc (o.k. Steam... activation.... blah, blah).

I need to get back into finishing Oblivion. Come to think of it I was still playing Morrowind until my last rig died so that needs to be sorted.

I can't wait to start Scrolling the Elders again.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
lol, they must have "operatives" spending more than half of their day time (along side backseat fanbois, for reporting videos) removing ANY Skyrim vids off the internet.