2010, the year that oil companies destroyed major bodies of water around The U.S.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
WHY DO YOU HATE THE WHALES?
Silly Hal, BBA doesn't hate the whales. He just thinks it is okay that the Japanese kill them all. And, he probably feels it is perfectly acceptable to kill all the sharks for the shark fin soup market (they keep the fin for the soup and throw out the rest of the shark).

It isn't like these practices have an adverse affect on the oceanic ecosystem. Oh wait...

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Scientist: "I have gone and made the ultimate evil animal by combining all the most evil animals on the planet"

Man steps out of tube: "Turns out it's man"

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I don't.

WHY DO YOU HATE THE WHALES?

Silly Hal, BBA doesn't hate the whales. He just thinks it is okay that the Japanese kill them all. And, he probably feels it is perfectly acceptable to kill all the sharks for the shark fin soup market (they keep the fin for the soup and throw out the rest of the shark).

It isn't like these practices have an adverse affect on the oceanic ecosystem. Oh wait...

I have said that Japan is very dumb about the whole whale thing. Oh! I guess you figured that since you would kill your own children to defend America's pride I would feel the same way about Japan. Nope, I think Japan has some pretty ****ed up issues as well. The whale thing pisses me off and I hate when people talk about you shouldn't be to into any one thing and that the Japanese way is all about balance. Then I bring up that they don't apply that to their work culture and they all get pissy.

I can't believe you thought I was one of those people. I can think for myself. Therefore, I didn't vote for Bush either time and I won't vote for Sarah Palin in 2012. She's not going to keep you safer. The Russians aren't planning an attack on Russia either. It's time to turn off Fox News and start forming your own opinions.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
wow I guess I missed the post where BBA said "I LITERALLY THINK ITS OK FOR THE JAPANESE TO KILL WHALES"
I'm sure they are mocking the "ONE AMERICAN REPRESENTS ALL AMERICANS" thing that tends to go on.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Chevy imaginary disaster

We all know that Co2 is killing us all, we all know the we are running out of oil, so be part of the solution and buy a Chevy imaginary disaster today.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Chevy imaginary disaster

We all know that Co2 is killing us all, we all know the we are running out of oil, so be part of the solution and buy a Chevy imaginary disaster today.

Besides them not polutting as much as conbustable engine cars, what is your big deal with them? Not manly enough to make you feel better about your poor self image? What is it?

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Besides them not polutting as much as conbustable engine cars, what is your big deal with them? Not manly enough to make you feel better about your poor self image? What is it?

You don't know? You been reading my posts lately? I believe the answer should come to you easily enough.

And half of the answer I just said.