TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDangerxX

Jan 20, 2008
NSW, Australia
www.myspace.com
Ouch, that hurts - being called a player, as well as a hookup artist. Though as much as it hurts, it probably shouldn't, because it just makes the point that real players are so good at acting sincere.

Let me tell you something: I have a lot of introverted qualities. You show me an introverted player and I'll give you 50 bucks. Because of that, I don't talk much. I like typing a whole lot better. That way, I'm not rushed to say something there and then. I have time to think about what I'm going to write, edit it if necessary, and phrase it in such a way that I mean it. Also instead of talking, I express myself through my music, and my keyboard, and my singing, and somewhat through my drumming.

Think of it this way: if I were a player, I wouldn't have said anything like that, because I'm not interested, because you've got a BF. Because it's me, and because you have a boyfriend, I gave you a compliment simply to encourage you and I couldn't have gotten anything out of it anyway. Although a heartfelt "thank you" would've been nice...

Oh; and what kind of player says "God bless", for crying out loud?

Also, AFAIK players aren't virgins. At least not by choice...

P.S.
If you love randomness and computer games, you might like this:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/425404

Last edited:

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
Ouch, that hurts - being called a player, as well as a hookup artist. Though as much as it hurts, it probably shouldn't, because it just makes the point that real players are so good at acting sincere.

Let me tell you something: I have a lot of introverted qualities. You show me an introverted player and I'll give you 50 bucks. Because of that, I don't talk much. I like typing a whole lot better. That way, I'm not rushed to say something there and then. I have time to think about what I'm going to write, edit it if necessary, and phrase it in such a way that I mean it. Also instead of talking, I express myself through my music, and my keyboard, and my singing, and somewhat through my drumming.

Think of it this way: if I were a player, I wouldn't have said anything like that, because I'm not interested, because you've got a BF. Because it's me, and because you have a boyfriend, I gave you a compliment simply to encourage you and I couldn't have gotten anything out of it anyway. Although a heartfelt "thank you" would've been nice...

Oh; and what kind of player says "God bless", for crying out loud?

Also, AFAIK players aren't virgins. At least not by choice...

P.S.
If you love randomness and computer games, you might like this:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/425404

I apologize, you are right, you aren't a player. Thank you for the comment, it seriously made me smile because there are only a few guys on here who ARE sincere and kind to me. I can't check the link tonight, but I will check it out asap tomorrow when I get all my work done. Thanks, dude.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Only a thread with a girl in it could consistently stay at the top and reach 5 pages in a matter of days.

Better than religious or political discussions. And although there's no flaming going on there're still enough people willing to make a fool out of themselves 'for da ladiez' :lol:

XxDangerxX

Jan 20, 2008
NSW, Australia
www.myspace.com
...it seriously made me smile because there are only a few guys on here who ARE sincere and kind to me.
Well, that's their loss isn't it! ;) But yeah, your above response was exactly what I was hoping for. Gave me all the satisfaction I needed. I'm so glad you were able to see me as I am.

My job is done. :)

Last edited:
Also, I must say, I'm very impressed how you handled the idiotic, immature comments about body parts that all the nerds here threw at you in the last page or 2. Most girls I know would have been offended (and I wouldn't blame them either). Throwing it right back them like you did! Good lass! ;)

You haven't been around long enough to even THINK about questioning us and the questions that we ask. Obviously you will learn this if you stick around.

DMMD got it, why can't you?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
You haven't been around long enough to even THINK about questioning us and the questions that we ask. Obviously you will learn this if you stick around.

DMMD got it, why can't you?

Because he's desperate? I mean, he's virgin 'by choice'! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.