Weapons from U2/XMP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
How about bringing in some of the Unreal2 / XMP weapons? Epic said they were going to try to make the learning curve less of a problem. If there were some weapons in the game that required less skill, such as the gas grenades or autoturrets from Unreal2 / XMP, that might help things.

I could easily see the gas grenades being dispensed from the canister gun. I don't know how they'd implement autoturrets, though.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Possibly the wormhole anomaly cannon dealy would make a cool super weapon once it's given a second function plus some adjustments or the takra properly integrated would make a great tactical weapon especially for countering those pesky spider mines. The U2 sniper rifle is a damn sight better than thing they have in 2k4 at least it looks futuristic,
they could have they spider gun as a mutator for the bio-rifle.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
NO GAS GOD DAMN IT :p
no turrets either they would own low - medium end systems hard
i'll take the raptor, shotty assault rifle and conc nades (good for adding MORE jumping opertunities)
AND COLORED NAMES THIS TIME

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
the requirements for envy are such a generational leap ahead there wont really be any low to medium systems to hit hard, there will only brilliant and even more brilliant systems!auto turrets are a little skilless though, they should get rid of the terrible fuctionality of the bio rifle which is mostly useless and make it spawn corrosive acid clouds at a close to medium range