This is something I never thought would happen to me...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Did she ask you to register on a different website where she got her info/pictures?

Did she ask you to send her pictures of your ding dong?

Was her name James?

No, the actual punchline much much better.
She's 12.
True story.

Apparently, she's my older cousin's classmate, and on my profile pic, I'm with my cousins posing in front of this lion statue. I've had this profile pic for 6 months. But just yesterday she decided to post something like "nice pose" (but in portuguese it's really a compliment). I knew instantly that she was my cousin's mate, so I posted something like "Zé Luís, you have a fan.", to wich she replies again "I'm not his fan, I'm your fan. And I like you/want to meet you". BAM.

At least she's not jailbait, or I'd be in a lot of trouble.
And apparently I'm aging really well.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
For a moment there I thought you said a girl shi* on you on Facebook.
Happens all the time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 994997_457627404327241_2012962635_n.jpg
    994997_457627404327241_2012962635_n.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 143
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I know people who hit on girls and get hit on by them via facebook. Not too rare they drive over to them for a "sleep-over". If you haven't done this you're not doing facebook-ing right.

I don't do this, because I have no facebook, or any social media account for that matter. I may try at some point, but I'm Internet lazy, only few gaming sites for me at this point.

As for 12 years old. Last weekend I met an adopted step-daughter of my cousin (he married her mom lately). I guessed her 16 or 17, but she was 12. She has a body of an adult woman, and pretty eyes. Girls these days develop early. I see girls in the city whose age I can tell only by hearing their (immature) conversations, because their appearances are so deceiving.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
As for 12 years old. Last weekend I met an adopted step-daughter of my cousin (he married her mom lately). I guessed her 16 or 17, but she was 12. She has a body of an adult woman, and pretty eyes. Girls these days develop early. I see girls in the city whose age I can tell only by hearing their (immature) conversations, because their appearances are so deceiving.
I think this society causes girls/women to be immature or even guys these days. Doesn't matter the age really either. So then it's even more deceiving. Especially with all this commerce and social bs media (which you get spied on anyway etc, so I would especially watch out for any association with "hitting", also what does he mean she's not "jailbait" or he would be in lots of trouble, did something change to allow it to be okay in this case or what the fuck is going on).

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal

No, no, no. She's 12 and she looks like a 12. And I'm 22 BTW.

I know people who hit on girls and get hit on by them via facebook. Not too rare they drive over to them for a "sleep-over". If you haven't done this you're not doing facebook-ing right.

You think I don't know this? I'm not living under a rock. I'm trying to pass this up as something amusing and you go all serious on me... You're no fun!

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
You think I don't know this? I'm not living under a rock. I'm trying to pass this up as something amusing and you go all serious on me... You're no fun!

Obviously I am the one living under a rock (and I admit), so forgive me my absence of humor. :D

If you're just 22, than wait 4 years and get the girl, hehe.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
As for 12 years old. Last weekend I met an adopted step-daughter of my cousin (he married her mom lately). I guessed her 16 or 17, but she was 12. She has a body of an adult woman, and pretty eyes.
About 10 years ago while hanging out with friends a pair of sisters came to join us. Everyone assumed one was 12-13 and the other was 18+
It was the opposite and I swear you could hear a dozen penises quietly go "NOPE!" and damn near invert

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
A & C > B

It's kind of funny that no one noticed that before. When I said "older cousin", I meant he has a younger sister, who has nothing to do with this mess. I should have just said cousin. My bad.

edit: It would make sense if my cousin flunked for 10+ years in a row.

You misunderstood me. When I said "she's not jailbait", I meant she's not physically mature enough to warrant sexual arousal from a non-deviant adult, that's all...

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
About 10 years ago while hanging out with friends a pair of sisters came to join us. Everyone assumed one was 12-13 and the other was 18+
It was the opposite and I swear you could hear a dozen penises quietly go "NOPE!" and damn near invert

Haha. Things can be confusing for guys sometimes.

Funny thing is, that step-daughter girl I mentioned couldn't believe me I was over 30, she said I am mid 20 something (I get that a lot, for the better or worse). So I had to show her my ID. She only said that must be a printing error, lol.

Last edited: