Saving Map Problems anyone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lestat

Nov 29, 1999
boise,id,usa
unrealcontest.com
I noticed a weird thing a couple of times with UnrealEd (UT Version) I would do some work on a map, save it several times, and when I went inside the map to play it, it was no different (Like i would add a light, some brushes, etc. but they would not be visible, like it hadnt saved the map since i changed it) this has now happened two or three times, the last time it happened i had loaded a bunch of texture sets into unrealed to find a pariculat texture, the map looks changed in unrealed, but would not save properly, anyone else?

Lestat

"And now for something completely different"
Monty Python

Goof Slapper

Mar 16, 2000
Visit site
I am having what could be a simaler problem.
Every time I save a utx file it appears to go out proper but when I check the file its broken (its not really utx).

This of course could be user error and hoping somebody out there can help me get my skins to work.

Let me know if u here anything
thx, gs

Locutus

Dec 7, 1999
Visit site
Lestat,

might sound stupid, but are you rebuilding geometry and BSP before playing the level? That might account for changes not being updated.