SORRY but its those DAMNED TEXTURES

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent_Nord

Skilled
Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
Okay now this is beginign to annoy me i started out making my level and found i needed to make my own textures. So i made a brush that had dimensions that were 85x85 height was unimportant. Now as you know 83.5555 can be multiplied by 3 to get 256 so i thought wow brilliant. Now i went ahead and made a texture 256x256 now when i imported it i couldnt make it line up properly to the brush i mean it was impossible also i hae noticed that you cant import a brush 85x85 into unreaed 2 cause i tried that to make sure it would fit perfectly anyway any help would be useful

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
DON'T make btushes 85*85. They won't align to a 4 or 16 unit grid! Not only the textures must fit, your brushes too.