maybe a stupid question...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
I'm sorry to insist on that , but can you merge 2 coplanar polys if a third poly penetrates one of the other two ?

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Only on one brush at a time, unless it works with more than one brush I haven't tried that...

It doesn't matter I think if another brush pentrates the surface you wish to merge... !

We need images for this stuff words don't mean diddly_squot....

Bastard'O

M. Fenix

C:\Users>format /all [y/n?]_
Sep 3, 2005
Yeah ant, that was stupid.
And to answer, yes you can, but you'll also get the intersected part of the third, which again, is stupid :p

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Finally! With that question answered I can have a good night sleep again - it has been disturbing me for more than eight years and now it's finally answered! May god bless you and all your children and your childrens children and your childrens childrens children..

Coop-Stogie

Dec 7, 2008
May an "Andamtium Armor of the Blessed +3" protect me from the "spell of the evil" ??? Or should i pack in some "scrolls of the Divine Protection" before we encounter the "MODERATOR" ??? :lol:
I hope my dices won`t let me down...

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
Moderator ignores all damage resistances and armor class; also his spells and attacks always cause instant RO/Ban, although you can try a reflex save or diplomacy check, both with a DC of "maximum you can roll with your dice" +1 :D

Man, who says necrophilia can't be fun, in a sick and nerdy way ;)

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
:lock:-:lock:-:lock:

Apparently the summon moderator spell didn't work - and since we only have one [lazy] moderator, I hereby declare myself vigilante-moderator and declare this thread closed - so no one post anymore, walk on, there's nothing to see..

:lock:-:lock:-:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.