this thing needs a time attack mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

r1esG0

Unreal Engine Padawan
Feb 4, 2008
Seville, Spain
First time i played the game i dindt know that default game rules as bot count or number of frags affected gameplay so when i launched, there were bots... so i saw bots fightning on the map and i exited the game and launched it again,

the second time i played i didnt realized, but the 20 minutes limit on the dm map still was applied, so when i was playing, after 15 minutes, solving one of the jigsaws i heard "5 minutes warning" and i though.... actually... so cool, i have to think faster!!!!

i found myself replaying the game again and again with time limit to know if i can beat it in less time

if wouldn be cool if you have some type of mutator or something to encourage players to finish on a given time, if not the players dies or something, and you could have a chronometre to record times replaying games and seeing how fast you can finish it...

please, take it in consideration,

Last edited:

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Actually the mod isnt suppose to end when the time runs out, it announces the end of the match, but nothing should happen when the time passes.

We thought about adding this, and prolly will in the future, but we cant finish that feature for this release. It also requires a new scoreboard and all that. We also thought about giving you a score like ONP did, and the score is based on the time spend + number of times you had to push the ball + number of times you died.

We will prolly add all of this in part 3 or part 4.

r1esG0

Unreal Engine Padawan
Feb 4, 2008
Seville, Spain
i knew it anounces the end of the match, i said that it was the 20 minutes limit of the usual deatchmatch mode that i forget to set to 0,

but when that happened and i found it cool so i make the suggection to add it officialy as a feature and with the details.

Good luck with the mod, im waiting for the next release.