Hammerlock and Torgue on BL2 Pre-Sequel

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
This is probably the video that they should have shown us first. I've been pretty cautiously optimistic on the Borderlands 2 Pre-Sequel thus far because the best stuff has been coming from Gearbox. Some of the weaker DLC from previous games had been farmed out, partly, to various studios and, frankly, it showed.

Hammerlock and Torgue team up to walk you through all of the new stuff in the Pre-Sequel. The gameplay mechanics do look quite different than in the previous game and could make for some interesting gunfights. And who doesn't love the idea of laser shotguns? I'm most excited, however, for the increase in story dialogue as told through the character you're playing. It seems like you'll get more story if you play through each time with a different character (or all at once with friends).

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
This is probably the video that they should have shown us first. I've been pretty cautiously optimistic on the Borderlands 2 Pre-Sequel thus far because the best stuff has been coming from Gearbox. Some of the weaker DLC from previous games had been farmed out, partly, to various studios and, frankly, it showed.

It's 2k Australia, who have a pretty reasonable set of recent releases compared to Gearbox right now (the only real recent dud was XCOM: Declassified)....

Pirate's Booty and Big Game Hunt was Triptych, Campaign of Carnage was The Workshop. I'm assuming Dragonkeep was Gearbox.