Whatever Happened to Ragnarok Online?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jesus

The _Real_ Jesus
Jan 16, 2004
Stalking
Daedalus said:
Seriously! I used to love that game and it was the only pay for play game I ever played. (It was the first Beta 2 test Gravity did, was the only time I ever paid for an online game) It was an awesome game...when it worked and Gravity never seemed to care a whole lot about it's international client. Anyone know what happened to it?

iRO is still around, bt i dont pay. i'm cheap. i play on a free public server, which does take longer to get connection and files setup, but, afterwords, it's completely with the 0.00$/month.

also, i'm jesus. i dont have to pay for ANYTHING! mwhwhwhwhwahahhahashahshahshahsshash!

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Ooh, 2-2 class/Juno update coming to Sakray Feburary 3rd - that's yet another reason why Sakray r0x cuz we get all the updates first :D:D

See you there!

My characters are Alitheia and when 2-2 comes, Eternieve. ;)