Thrash123: Happy Birthday!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
HBD!

happy%2Bbirthday%2Bspam1.jpg

:rockon:

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
A day early, but yeah. Turning 29. A small percentage of my beard has gone gray in the last year, my body is falling apart, and I hurt all the time.

I'll be amazed if I make it to 40. Hopefully by then I'll have a new body ala GiTS. :p

Not all bad, though. I've got a kick-ass job (director of web design/marketing for a really cool company), a kick ass girlfriend (6 foot tall blonde), and some kick ass stuff (guitars, guitars, guitars!) in the past year.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Happy B-Day Thrash!

ps: if you're going to play any surprise blues concerts in your honor around the state of Missouri, please let us know sometime prior to the night before the show :D

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Happy B-Day Thrash!

ps: if you're going to play any surprise blues concerts in your honor around the state of Missouri, please let us know sometime prior to the night before the show :D

I almost had to hop in and do one this Sat. with only a couple days notice... A local hangout of mine lost their band for the weekend.

Instead, I'll just be doing my usual street musician gig.