Should Bill Gates Die?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FeRgus

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
Bill gates is the antichrist so his time will come. On the otherhand just like the people say in this forum about those who say UT crashes...."Learn to tweek your machine Windows runs just fine for me ...Silky smooth." /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Apparently if you take the ASCII value of each letter in his name, William Gates, and count the III on the end as the number 3, it spells out some satanic message or summink.

bullet2.gif

c:\del hate
c:\setup theforce

TedBear -FMJ ammo

Nov 28, 1999
bounce.to
Oh shut up. You don't like windows get

Linsuck or a Mackk or make your own OS and STFU
and leave Bill Gates alone.

How can you be mad at someone that gave the world so much? Were would you be without windows and other MS software? huh? still in the dark ages.

uh no MS no dos/windos/NO PC! and NOOO UT

S

STC_Wacky

A joke /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

So God brings Clinton, Yeltsin and Bill Gates to his office and says "Men, I've decided to bring an end to the world this Thursday -- I want you to go back and tell your people."

Upon his return, Clinton holds a press conference and says "People of America, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that all these years we've been saying 'one nation under God' we've been right -- there is a God. The bad news is he is destroying the world on Thursday."

Yeltsin makes an announcement to the Russian people and say "Brave comrads, I have bad news and bad news. The first bad news is that we've been wrong all these years -- there really is a God. The other bad news is he is going to destroy the world on Thursday."

Bill Gates calls a board meeting of Microsoft. "I have good news and good news!" he tells them. "The first good news is that God called a meeting of the three people he thinks are the most important in the world and I was one of them. The other good news is that OS/2 stops shipping on Thursday."

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Hehehehehe good one /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Y'know I could care less about Gates at the moment. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing a certain G. Levin go down in flames. Friggin' sellout.

bullet2.gif

Laidback, trippy beats that make you roll your spliff backwards. Ahhh yeah!