TO ALL THE OLD PU FRIENDS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
What topic are we going to meet under to post are "off topic" posts? I don't want to lose you guys because that will cause me to spend more time out in the real world :p

S

Stallion

For like, the fifth time, as you've been blabbing it all about the board. What name did you have? Its most likely that nobody took it and you just messed up somewhere along the line, no offense.

------------------
Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal

OF Barney_B

Nov 10, 1999
Grand Forks AFB, ND
I'll bet it's L_S. My guess is that he P.O.'d somone and they registered under his name to upset him. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif What a dirty trick. I see all kinds of possibilities here if I were of an EVIL nature.

{OF}Barney_B

[This message has been edited by OF Barney_B (edited 11-10-1999).]

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Maybe you have already registered and didn't know it. That is what happened to me. I signed up for the GT Forum a while back and for some reason it carried over to I guess. Next to "your password" click on "forget your password." Maybe that will help.

[This message has been edited by BillyBadAss (edited 11-10-1999).]

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Barney: You are very wise (but that comes with the territory right old fogey /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif )

Stally: FYI I posted it twice sorry /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif And though I do want my name back, I am being a little melodramatic on purpose just to get my point across.

S

Stallion

I repeat, what name had you used. I can help you get it back if you'd tell me /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
bullet2.gif
 Chris «Stallion» Lambert
bullet2.gif
  clambert@gamespy.com
bullet2.gif
 ModCentral/PlanetUnreal

[This message has been edited by Stallion (edited 11-10-1999).]

S

Stallion

Good news!
You can now register your name, as I deleted the one which was previously registered. I did some detective work, and found out that the same person registered both LiquiD_SiN and ImaWhore. That person (most likely ImAWhore, eh? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif has been banned and their accounts cancelled. Feel free to register your nick back, and enjoy!

bullet2.gif

Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal
311 Posts And Counting!
bullet2.gif

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Snoop Stally Stal!!!! Thanks bud /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif Ya know what....its growing on me, the UBB I mean. Nice work, and thanks again! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

B

BoBVila ][

w00t

L_S is not going to kick any a$$ /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif