Help is Desparately needed!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GBJackson

DCGD Founder
Feb 19, 2001
www.dcgd.org
Greetings to all...

I am G. B. Jackson, administrator of the Diversified Community of Game Developers (DCGD). My organization is dedicated to gethering as many editing communities for as many editable games as possible into one united editing community, the DCGD.

At this point, I have the Jedi Knight II community, The Morrowind Community and the Wheel of Time community. I recently attempted to contact the DS9: The Fallen community, but it turns out that it is virtually nonexistant. Therefore, the DCGD will be taking it upon itself to facilitate the formation and growth of a DS9 community of editors.

The Wheel of Time community has some good projects in the works, as well. But the problem is, they're short on people.

So I'm asking this community if there are any people here who would be willing to help augment the WoT community and help build the DS9 community. I am also hoping that the Unreal community as a whole will support the DCGD's efforts to unite the many into one. There is unique talent in each existing community, and if it were to come together, the creative possibilities will be unlimited.

What advantages would working with DS9 and WoT bring you? Recognition by two additional audiences. Your work expanded into two other genres. Not to mention getting an idea of the capabilities of the other games that are not presently available in Unreal or Unreal Tournament...

This invitation extends to sound developers, Modelers, Coders, Map Authors, musicians, Anyone with a skill that can be applied to game development.

If any of you would be interested in helping the DCGD, please contact me at gbjackson@dcgd.org. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks. Take care, and God bless...