Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
That was perfect.

(Altho, as much as i liked the macgyver machine gun, i would've preferred a more chemistry-thing).

Simply outstanding tho.

And TM: nice call. i love the set as well, but it is $200! i have ever ep saved, so i'll stick with that.*

*i wasn't sure if i could watch the series again after the last two episodes and the awful things that happened in them, but i can. This last one was awesome.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
It wasn't perfect to me. It didn't really live up to my expectations by this point. Then again, they didn't end on a cliffhanger as almost everything these days does, so bonus points for that.

I actually thought the prior episode was better as a whole. The Heisenberg transformation in the bar was just too good. Got me so pumped.

But I still loved the finale. What would you have done different?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
looks like my prediction held up.
Walt simply took revenge on the Nazi's while securing his family's money before tying up the loose ends. and of course Jesse personally kills Todd which I called sometime last year :p you could see that shit coming a mile away ever since the moment Todd shot the kid on the bike.

I was completely satisfied with this finale.
technically it could be considered a cliff hanger because Walt only suffered a gut shot which is relatively survivable assuming he receives prompt medical care, and it sure looks like the authorities showed up in time to save his life... assuming they wish to.

this is the end.
my only friend. the end.

try-not-to-cry-bitch.jpg