Left 4 Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Hah! Lurk, you make it sound like you're trying to be on when Boney isn't! :lol:

If I'm not on, I'm eating or watching a movie (or even possibly cleaning). So if you want me to get on the computer, just call me.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
NONE! Flaw has it... but I don't think he likes to play w/ us :lol: Saigon has it but he fell off the face of the earth again or something. If everyone we knew that has it showed up, we would only need one more person. I nominate Ryan, where the hell he been at? lol

rpysher5

Pysh
Jul 17, 2008
Virginia
First off ... you're all Ace's in my book .... don't let anyone else tell you otherwise ...

Second ... I apologize for my extended absence ... (it's like my 2nd one this year) .... :eek: .... things have been hella crazy with work/personal life ...

Third .... I might have to beef up my little laptop to run the game .... it's just a little baby ... :( ......

Ooooo also ... Taz ... thanks for the info at work .... very educational ... haha

Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be on TS at least in the near future .... I got some major chores to do for now .... :(

Lata ....

rpysher5

Pysh
Jul 17, 2008
Virginia
Mmmmm .... I'm itching towards that I'm not going to make it but we'll see .... with it being close to when we get back from the honeymoon .... I'm going to try and work my magic to make her "comply" .... perhaps take her to Victoria Secrets for a shopping spree the night before .... haha ....

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Upgrade, get the Specs Steel used. I have some spare parts odds and ends..

What kind of budget you got for an upgrade.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Expert is Fine.. Got 3/4 way through the Construction Site with Bots. Then the Tank appeared. Instead of fighting running they rather try to uncap teammates and heal each other. 32 DOH's

Attachments

• 32DOHS.WAV
    171.6 KB · Views: 2

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
After a short softball practice, an hour and a half of soccer, and 10 miles on the bike today, I'm beat. So I'll be around all evening, looking to do something less strenuous.