• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamMaster

Master of the Super Weapons
AWSOME :)

And everyone should bow down to my awsomeness and sexy looks.
samGnaa.jpg

and I like to skull**** WoD while no one is caring.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
EvilDrWong said:
How many times has a bean stolen a starship? Taken over a whole colony? Come on now, AI's are so much cooler than beans.
I conceded that point.... but now things have changed. If you look to your left, no longer is there a bean, but a full fledged Coldwar Supervillain! muhahaha!

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
That animation is uber cool, Smoke, I even like the "shadowing" when the cahracter goes down the pit thingy.

For future reference: Smoke's animated sig starts off with a stick figure running then jumping extremely high then going down a pit like thing which gets slightly darker as he goes down. The figure touches the ground, pulls out a pistol, and shoots an enemy in the head who just jumped out. The figure continues, then jumps and roll under a guy with a rocket launcher. The RL guy tries to aim at the figure when he rolls and misses him by shooting under himself. The figure continues to run untill he gets to a set a walls in which he wall jumps continually to get to the top and runs. That is where the animation loops.

I was going to upload an animation, but it took to long to load.
If you really want to see it, go to http://forums.edgeemu.com and find any post by OldSchoolNinja and see his avatar. Thats the animation.