Licenses, parodies, and more.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Have you guys received your Dragon's License yet? If not, then you guys are so out of date, I have a screen shot here:
attachment.php

Like game parodies? Go to http://www.videogamedc.com/Pixeled_Parodies/pixeled_parodies.html and watch some of the videos there. They can be quite funny.

And this tid bit of info may make posting links to roms sites legal here.....
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=119374

EDIT: You know what. This Green Link text on blue is starting to annoy me.

Last edited:

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
I mean, it doesn't look bad in your sig, but it looks kinda hard to see in regular text. Maybe it's because I don't have my glasses on(broken). But its a lil tough for me to read, even up close. And I can see well without my glasses(just better with them)

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Then why have you kept it so long.

Maybe you can keep everything the same and make link text maybe...err gold?

Or maybe a dark color. Links are a little bit more readable if you hover your cursor over it.

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Cause...you're.....just you. Different. Unique. I mean, do consider myself somewhat eccentric from others, but lets say if many people was for something, chances are that you might be against it or vice versa. Not that its bad. :)

Its like these colors are kind of crazy, and you are the epitome of crazyness and randomnocity, which these combo of colors represent.

I don't really know, I'm just not surprised that you like it. Its one of those mind thins.....BLAH.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
I've kept it so long because every time I ask about changing the forum colors, everyone's all like "NOES! I liek this bestz0rz!"

I like the green on Blue, but we need a shade change on the green links, to make them more readable... slightly darker green perhaps.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Look who's talking mister "Its not a weapon unless its Super..."!
And your "its"s need appostrophies!