Many have doubted it was possible, but BEHOLD!!! FOR I HAVE REPRODUCED!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Oh,btw. for the next 2 years approx. you will get no sleep. So, prepare to be grumpy and prepare for a grumpy wife. :lol:

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
oh god no, not a Seinfeld reunion. What did i do to deserve this.

and yes congratulations.

And lastly: i also feared that a certain fellow here had reproduced.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I'd just love to know who the hell ever "doubted it was possible."
where are these doubters?

these doubters certainly never spent a moment on BU in their life; lest they bear witness to the constant reminders that Billy has a penis, his penis works, and he enjoys giving his penis to his wife on a fairly consistent basis. bro, there was never a doubt in my mind.

...unless the radiation got to you ;)

The shock was that he took a break from the "back door" long enough to get her preggers. ;)

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
i guess both of them forgot to post about jackal's pregnancy on the forums. We've known this in irc for a long time already.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
didn't you know?
Jackal and Igoy sitting in a tree. k i ss i n g.

i guess both of them forgot to post about jackal's pregnancy on the forums. We've known this in irc for a long time already.

Nope. I always thought they were making jokes when they talked about sexting etc. So is Jackal in England or Igoy in the US? Sorry, off topic, nvm. Both just seem like a slight character stretch. Though not as much of a stretch as Jackal asshole will experience if he is the one who is gonna plop one out.

More importantly, since I am going off topic, WTH do you people still use IRC? I used to use it for 3PP's in the mid 90's, back when I was a juvenile delinquent disposed to doing such nerdy nefarious activities.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
[GU]elmur_fud;2603132 said:
Nope. I always thought they were making jokes when they talked about sexting etc. So is Jackal in England or Igoy in the US? Sorry, off topic, nvm. Both just seem like a slight character stretch. Though not as much of a stretch as Jackal asshole will experience if he is the one who is gonna plop one out.

More importantly, since I am going off topic, WTH do you people still use IRC? I used to use it for 3PP's in the mid 90's, back when I was a juvenile delinquent disposed to doing such nerdy nefarious activities.

lol. Sorry to ruin it for you, but Jackal has a girl in the US already. Igoy is my chick. She just doesn't know it yet ;)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
[GU]elmur_fud;2603132 said:

avoiding facebook and all the people who barely hit internet-puberty?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
[GU]elmur_fud;2603143 said:
I can wholeheartedly applaud that. However have you never heard of a voip? Say Vent, teamspeak, or mumble for example?

I'm devils' advocating here, I've been recently on irc for the nostalgia and it's been one hell of a lurking session, on the other hand I've been avoiding facebook successfully for over a year. ;)