[DA2 v1.0.0] Transparency Bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Prelithe

May 5, 2005
Hi all,

While testing the mod, i did bump into a little problem, dunno if you guys have noticed it but there is a problem with when some player dies. They turn transparent. It doesn't happen all the time, but i did capture a screen:

Could be my Build is a bit too old, but just a note though if it's there you can fix it before the real release hopefully.

btw, review will be up a day or so before the release so stay tuned :lol:
http://unrealreviews.xtopic.net

Last edited by a moderator:

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
My friend, this is not a bug, this is the sniper class that gets transparent after been sitting idle for a while.

Been transparent helps them hide and become more stealthy.

You automatically get transparent as a sniper by not moving. When you start walking/running you will get solid again. So when you die, you dont move which means you stay transparent :)

Prelithe

May 5, 2005
lol, very interesting indeed, sorry my bad. Yes maybe what flux said would of made things more obvious :p

Oh there was something else. Some classes can't change weapons by pressing 1 and 2, you'll need to use the mouse wheel to do it.

Last edited: