5th Element: The Ride at Universal Studios?!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I didn't believe it when I first heard about it either but apparently this is going to kick ass.

500px-Valerian_FifthElement2.jpg

I guess the ride's gonna be a mashup of the taxi chase scene in the beginning, then Kurt Russell's character (forget his name) and the aliens chasin' yo ass through some outer space. If it's on par with Disneyland's STAR TOURS or INDIANA JONES TEH RYDE it should be pretty damn good :tup: I'm pretty stoked for this.
PSYCHE!!!!11111

Last edited:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
I I guess the ride's gonna be a mashup of the taxi chase scene in the beginning, then Kurt Russell's character (forget his name) and the aliens chasin' yo ass through some outer space.

Love this movie!

Kurt Russel is not it tho...

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I didn't believe it when I first heard about it either but apparently this is going to kick ass.

500px-Valerian_FifthElement2.jpg

I guess the ride's gonna be a mashup of the taxi chase scene in the beginning, then Kurt Russell's character (forget his name) and the aliens chasin' yo ass through some outer space. If it's on par with Disneyland's STAR TOURS or INDIANA JONES TEH RYDE it should be pretty damn good :tup: I'm pretty stoked for this.
PSYCHE!!!!11111

BRUCE WILLIS YOU PIKEY!!!!! You disgrace such a fantastical film.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
yay 13 years on. [sarcasm]wooooow[/sarcasm]

actually the movie, while exciting and fun was extremely flawed.

so the "Mondoshawa" never really trusted humans, eh?

lol why go back to earth without the stones just to leave them in some blue persons stomach on the other side of god knows where?

still, yeah i've watched it a few times and i have enjoyed it in both French & English :)

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
BRUCE WILLIS YOU PIKEY!!!!! You disgrace such a fantastical film.

I was talking about Zorg, who I guess is played by Gary Oldman. Zorg looks like Doc Holliday from Tombstone, who I forgot was actually played by Val Kilmer. So I was still wrong :p

zorg.jpg

200full.jpg